The ArrowElite Series Rollerless Case Conveyor is designed to meet today’s demanding case conveyor needs and is capable of handling almost any type of case, tray or package. The modular construction is available for accumulation which removes the drive chain from the package enabling true zero pressure accumulation.
Transportation is achieved from either a TableTop or MatTop chain for maximum contact and control. Conveyor construction is available in either painted mild steel or stainless steel.
Rollerless Carrying Surface
- Maximum product support for today’s packages – including shrink bundles without corrugated trays.
- Eliminates “point contact” areas common to live roller conveyors.
- Full product support area will wear evenly and last longer.
- Versatile surface transports and accumulates both rigid and flexible packages – even around curves.
- Ease of maintenance and fewer moving parts reduces total cost of ownership.
Heavy Duty Modular Design
- Simplified installation and maintenance.
- Maximizes our investment by allowing you to re-configure conveyors to adapt to new production requirements.
Fully Powered Drive and Idle Transfer Points
- Self clearing transfer areas minimize product contact and build-up of line pressure.
Shaft Mounted Drives
- Ease of maintenance and quieter operation.
Zero Pressure Zoned Accumulation Areas Available
- Minimizes pressure during line backups.
- Simple, Unique, Patent-pending reliable accumulation actuator for maximum uptime and ease of maintenance.
- Optional Center Lift bars for the accumulation zones can handle large and small packages on the same system.
- Capable of handling both rigid and flexible packages.
Many Options Available
- Package merge and divert sections.
- Custom package guides.
- Incline and Decline models available.