Ilapak 1000 PC Flow Wrapper
MAIN STANDARD FEATURES
- PC-controlled HFFS machine with rotary sealing jaws.
- Multi-axis drive technology with 3 independent drive circuits, consisting of an AC motor controlled by a frequency inverter, for product infeed, sealing rollers and rotary sealing jaws.
- A simple-to-use operator interface allows quick product change-over.
- 64 program memory; two-level password protection security.
- Automatic adjustment of film-pull, infeed and sealing parameters during product or program change.
- Precision temperature control circuits ensure seal strength and quality.
- No product/No bag.
- Misplaced product detection system.
- Single piece transparent guarding with safety interlock.
- Robust mechanical construction with welded sheet metal main body, epoxy powder coating or (opt.) stainless-steel finishing.
- Hygienic design with cantilevered body and infeed, for easy clean down.
- Single film reel mounting with self-centering cones, right hand machine version, 2 m long infeed, standard.
- Up to 130 CPM, Single Jaw. Speeds can be increased by adding an additional jaw.
- Length: 50/550mm – 2/21.6″ with any jaw centers and length
- Width: 20/230mm – 0.8/9″ with jaw length 250mm – 9.8″
20/300mm – 0.8/11.8″ with jaw lenth 325mm – 12.8″
- Height: Up to 90mm – 3.5″ with jaw center 150mm – 5.9″
Up to 120mm – 4.7″ with jaw center 180mm – 7.1″
- Up to 630mm – 24.8″
- Suitable heat-sealable films, such as plain, or co-extruded polypropylene (PP) laminate films (e.g. OPP+PE), polyethene films (PE) as well as cold-sealable films of suitable quality
Film Reel Dimensions
- Core: 76mm-3″
- Outer: 350mm – 13.8″
- Width: 650mm – 25.6″
Film Reel Max. Weight
- 40Kg – 88 Lbs
- Industrial PC
- 220-480V, 50/60 Hz, 3 Phase, 5 Kva
- 6 Bar, 1 L/min with air gusseting
- 900Kg – 1984 Lbs