Rebuilt Stone/Premier Tech Pinch Bag Sealer
Model 90-J Pinch Bottom Bag Closer efficiently closes the open top of filled pinch bottom open-mouth multiwall bags and woven polypropylene bags.
It activates the pre-applied hot melt adhesive, folds the top flap against the face of the bag and compresses to set the closure, providing a strong, attractive package.
Model 92-J Pinch Bottom Bag Sealer/Closer provides an effective double closure of pinch bottom open-mouth bags by sealing the bag’s inner poly liner first.
Features and benefits
- Bag material: open-mouth multiwall bags (model 90-J and 92-J) and woven polypropylene bags (model 90-JS)
- Time-tested: model 90 was developed in 1963 and has been redesigned 10 times
- Accessible: machine cover pivots and compression belt assembly rotates up for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Belt breakaway: pushbutton removes belt pressure and enables instant removal of bag
- Variable belt speed: VFD enables easy adjustment of belt speed for optimal operation
- Temperature Control – Digital controllers provide consistent and precise temperatures
- 40 inch long sealer bar assembly allows for lower temperatures and faster speeds (model 92-J)
- Up to 30 BPM with belt speeds up to 100 fpm
- Up to 45 BPM with belt speeds up to 150 fpm
- Powered height adjustment – by air motor
- Interface to high-speed automatic operations
- Bag top cleaner for sticky or dusty products
- Bag top coder
- Bag conveyor VFD controls
- Construction for dust explosion environments
- High speed version, 77 fpm to 150 fpm