Packaging Equipment Engineering Services
Valiant offers a wide range of integration services to meet your specific needs. Whether you need a whole new line or an upgrade to your existing system we will provide you with packaging equipment engineering services necessary to produce your product at a higher level of efficiency and reliability.
- Industrial Engineering Analysis
- System Layout & Design
- Mechanical & Electrical Engineering
- Project Management
- Equipment Specification
- New & Used Equipment Procurement
- Material & Product Handling Equipment
- Control Systems
- Factory Acceptance Testing
- Installation, Start-up & Training
Project Management Services
- Qualified and Experienced Project Engineers with many years experience
- Equipment specifications for vendors and contractors
- Daily project schedule updates and reports as required
- Equipment layout and assembly details.
- Coordination of vendors and contractors.
- Contractor and crew supervision and scheduling.
- Start-up assistance and employee training as required.
- Update all detail drawings upon project completion.
- Electrical control and installation layouts from vendors will be integrated into line layouts and master drawings
- Qualified and Experienced Service Technicians and Mechanics.
- Equipment inspections and rebuilds.
- Minor Mechanical and Electrical Installations.
- PLC Programming and support for system integration.
- Equipment and Conveyor set-up assistance.
- Communication and Data Acquisition interfaces.
- System and Equipment Training Services.
- Updating control systems, schematics and documentation
Layout Drawing Services
Valiant Industries provides you with in-plant audits of existing production equipment and processes. Our completed report includes recommendations, design engineering and detailed layout drawings. These drawings will be based on product and line performance requirements as provided by you. All drawings are the property of the customer.
- On-Site plant audit and report on existing equipment and capabilities.
- Recommendations and cost estimates for new and/or the adaptation of existing equipment.
- Line layouts to be provided in both paper and electronic format.
- We provide drawing copies suitable for quoting purposes by any industry equipment or electrical controls vendor and for general mechanical installation.
- Layouts will indicate equipment and conveyor locations, interface points, mechanical and electrical requirements and assembly details.
- Details include existing reused conveyor and equipment as described by the customer and on-site inventory and evaluation.
- Consultation with any equipment, electrical or installation vendor interested in bidding and as directed by the customer.
Layout Drawing Benefits
- Expedited and Efficient Results
- Benefit of Years of Industry Experience in Engineering and layout Design
- Freedom of In-House Staff to Focus on other Plant and Project Issues.
- Cost Savings/Risk Reduction.